Thirumala Batteries remains our intellectual Property and your use of this website is subject to theTerms and Conditions below.
Usage of any service on this website is deemed that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree or don’t want to be bound by the terms and conditions, then you are suggested not to subscribe to or use our services.
In these terms, “you” or “User” means the end users, who are accessing the website of speakingdata.in, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website; “Service Providers” referred to third party service providers and “We”, “Us” and “Our” means Thirumala Batteries and its affiliates.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within the speakingdata.in website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with us, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our website, materials or services. Further, If any of the respective owner, finds it objectionalbel to the usage of their respective brands/logos/trademarks, they are requested to inform us, through our cotnact form place at Contact form the same would be taken off within a reasonable time.
We Provide sales and services as listed in this website. The Prices or any other information is liable to be changed without any notice. We reserve the right to change any information, Pricing or any other related content without any prior notice.
In case of the content is erroneous which made you to make you to carryout any transaction on this website, and in case we are not able to honour the same, a full refund would be initiated without any charges. However, we are not liable to provide any compensation, penalty or any other form of compensation due to these errors.
User Account, Password, and Security
After completion of the registration process, you will have the user id and password to access the site. It is completely your responsibility to maintain the privacy of the account and password. You are responsible for each and every activity done under your password and account. By accepting our terms of usage, you are agreeing to:
- Notify us for any kind of unauthorized use of your password or account or any other violation of security;
- Ensure that after the end of each session, you will exit from your account. We will not be liable for any kind of loss or damage caused because of your failure to comply with this policy
- you indemnify us from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this Website, any information that you provide via this Website or any damage that you may cause to this Website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
Cookies may be used on this Website to gather data in relation to this Website and you consent to this. However, you may at your discretion,be able to disable cookies on your web browser
Data Security and Transmission of Data
Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and we do not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access this Website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Website, any website or any linked website.
Links to Other websites
This Website may contain links to other websites, content or resources, which are owned or operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
The said links are provided for your convenience only and we do not endorse / subscribe to the content in that linked website.
We reserve the right to prevent third parties from linking to this Website
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will continue in full force and effect. If you access this Website in a jurisdiction other than India, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
- we do not make representations that the content of this Website complies with the laws of any country outside India.
- All disputes are subject to a local court and its jurisdiction located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Please note that our services are limited to Local area of Bangalore Only.
You can get details of our shipping and installation policy here